What system is right for me?
There are many factors involved in designing your new solar system and at ACA Solar we take that extra time for you. Not only do we do an in home evaluation and offer suggestions in areas that would save you energy we ask these important questions.
- What is your current usage?
- How much of your electric bill are you trying to offset.
- Do you anticipate using more or less electricity in the future?
- Any major home improvements planned for the future.
- Are you looking for a better quality of life?
- Are you planning for retirement in the near future?
- Available roof space.
- Azimuth of array.
When you invest in solar with ACA Solar we address all these issues and more.
We do this so we can properly design your system for today and in the future.
Recommended contractor with
State LIC #952623
- A+ BBB,
- NO Complaints with Contractors Board,
- Best Price in Southern California,
- Fully Licensed. Bonded,
- Fully Trained Electricians and Installers,
- Installing Solar in SoCal for Over 10 Years,
- Efficient and Fast Quality Installation,
- Outstanding Customer Service,